Overview of the Role
Reports to: Head of Customer Success (to be appointed) or COO.
Hours of work: Full-time.
Ambit succeeds when our customers succeed, and that customer success underpins everything we do. We are looking for another wonderful person with a real can-do attitude, to join our growing Customer Success Team in Auckland - someone who will relish the chance to deliver on our customers’ goals from their journey with Ambit.
Deliver on Customer Success Activities and Outcomes
- Contribute to pre-sales assessment, demos and scope for prospects.
- Map customer journey through to launch.
- Own the implementation of new customers (more below on this).
- Ensure onboarding and adoption creates incremental value.
- Influence future customer lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall health scores.
- Assist in new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability.
- Design, if need be, and deliver value-add training to customers.
- As agreed with the greater team, attend regular customer meetings to further develop the relationship and the customer experience.
- Manage customer feedback, including contributing to the development and fostering of a customer community.
- Strict adherence to policies on support.
- Assistance in commercial discussions targeting renewals or extensions.
- Delivering relevant analysis and reporting (and the underlying information) pertaining to customers' use, engagement, and experience, to the company.
- Scoping, assessing, and implementing any tools to help the CS Team.
- Being a Subject Matter Expert across Ambit products insofar they are delivered to the customers, encompassing significant interaction with the Technology team.
- Assist in the establishment of policies and practices that the entire company can adhere to so all customers receive the same quality of service.
Further in “Owning the Implementation of New Customers”, particular responsibilities include:
- Documenting key steps or milestones during a customer’s first 30/90 days (and maybe thereafter).
- Capturing and designing the conversation flows.
- Building conversations according to customer requirements.
- Building chatbots in Ambit technologies.
- User testing and analysis.
- Supporting and enabling customers to use Ambit’s platform.
- Implementation scripting and development.
- Integration development.
- Documentation of workflows and interaction requirements.
Role Specific Competencies
Credentials, Experience, and Skills
- Preferably 3 Years of professional experience in Customer Success roles.
- Knowledge of Customer Service practices.
- Tertiary qualified.
- Experience in a SaaS or technology business essential.
- Operational skills and experience in relevant systems and software packages, including CRM and support management.
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs.
- Demonstrated ability to interface with people at all levels.
- Written and verbal communication skills relevant to the position.
- Job involves contact both internal and external to the company requiring an enthusiastic, pleasant, helpful, personable and professional manner and tact.
It is important to stress that Ambit is a reasonably new business. This role requires a roll-up-your-sleeves-and-start-it attitude to execution. Initiative is vital. The job description is always only a guide because things will change.
- Learning agility is vital. The role requires someone who loves to learn new things and learn quickly.
- Collaboration is necessary - given the intimate nature of Ambit and the necessary interaction between all its personnel, teamwork plays an important part.
- You need to be a self-starter, enjoy challenges, thinking outside the square with any eye for detail - you sweat the small and big stuff for Customers.
- You need to be happy and comfortable in engaging with our Customers
Performance is king at Ambit. You are here to make a difference. Measures will include:
- Feedback from peers and associates as applicable, including our Board.
- Feedback from customers.
- Various Customer Success metrics with an emphasis on retention and retention $, engagement, and satisfaction.
** This role is only open to New Zealand residents. Overseas applications will not be considered.