As a team of six interns over 10 weeks this summer, you'll be doing hackathons and design sprints and showcase your results to executives at a party on Demo Day.
As the world adjusts to a different way of working, shopping, and helping, we believe it's even more important to make chatbots better.
We're looking for people with interest and capability in:
- Software Development
- UX Design
- Marketing and Product Management.
You'll be studying a Bachelors or higher degree at a NZ tertiary institute and available for work in Auckland over the summer period. Most importantly, you'll enjoy being good at what you do, you care about the work you do, and you have a knack for problem solving.
If you're selected for the Summer of Innovation team, you'll get money, education and fun, including:
- 10 weeks (400 hours) of paid employment over summer holidays.
- Mentoring and professional development from the Ambit team, including professional connections
- Guest speakers on various topics around innovation and R&D.
- We have a lot fun together, often involving food, like Ice-cream Wednesdays, Overcooked Fridays, team lunches, scavenger hunts around town, champagne, and more.
So if you love learning, solving problems, and being with a great team, apply here now.