Vector, New Zealand’s largest distributor of electricity and gas, owns and operates networks which span the Auckland region.
Vector operates in a highly regulated environment and is measured on consumer trust, customer effort and accessibility of its services. Working with Ambit, Vector launched its chatbot ‘Watt’ in August 2018 to help its customers quickly and efficiently access the information they need.
• How Watt decreased 5% (2000 phone calls) to Vector's phone number from the get go
• The value Watt brought to Vector's customer service team especially when customers wanted information fast
•How Watt transformed Vector's customer service and created immense value
• The mmpositive experience Watt brought to website visitors
• How a digital employee assisted with the website optimisation, even before it was considered fully 'ready' by the team
• How Giggsy adds value, even without a CRM
Download the full customer story to see how you can replicate these results.
We will always keep your personal information safe and never share it with anyone outside of Ambit.
It sure is! We’re just sharing some free knowledge that we hope you will find insightful and helpful. Keep Ambit in mind next time you have any questions about chatbots or customer service automation!