Overview of the Role
Reports to: Head of Product Marketing or as designated by CEO
Hours of work: To be discussed
We are looking for an outstanding lead gen and automation marketer to join our next-level marketing team.
If you’re an analytical, revenue-centric marketer with seasoned skills in inbound and outbound lead generation who can automate marketing systems in your sleep, then this is the position for you.
Working at Ambit is fast-paced, results-driven and professional. There’s a positive energy that drives us, and a respectful, highly collaborative team culture. We believe in the “see one, do one, teach one” mentality which means taking responsibility for the tasks at hand, having an always-learning approach, and checking in frequently to ensure we’re on the right track.
We very much live by our company values in everything we do:
- Be real, be kind
- Make it happen
- Next level
Every day, we believe in the power of having the right conversation at the right time. The way we enable this is by leveraging humans when it counts – automated conversations at scale.
Ultimately, you should be able to generate and manage the end-to-end lead process, creatively and strategically streamline processes, automate manual workflows, and set up measurement tools that generate actionable insight.
- Automation and CRM Management
- Email marketing campaigns
- End-to-end lead management
- Search, Display, and Social Advertising
- Brand monitoring & social listening
- Competitive Intel
- Website Management
Credentials, Experience, and Skills
- Understand our needs/problems that automation solves for Ambit, and implement solutions using various software and marketing strategies
- Generate, nurture, score, and pre-qualify leads to streamline the sales process
- Ability to discern between interest and intent of prospects
- Conduct market research and build real data personas based on existing customers and their journeys
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to build programs that support sales enablement
- Create, format, and deliver reports to management on a regular basis
- Be proficient in Inbound and Outbound Marketing strategy
- Good cold calling phone manner
- Proficient in email marketing
- Expert level in SEO, keyword research & strategy
- Ability to set up brand monitoring, competitive intel, and social listening
- Ability to create dashboards in Data Studio, and Google applications
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products, and the buyer’s journey
- Work closely with other departments to build cross-functional cohesion
- Ability to set up, create and optimise digital advertising campaigns
- Able to work independently with little oversight
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Strong written & verbal communication
- Always learning
- Curious & creative
- Next level initiator
If this role sounds like you or you'd like to find out more, please apply here and complete the form.
** This role is only open to New Zealand residents. Overseas applications will not be considered.